Solve any freshly made-up skin woes with this one powerful powder. The Aesthetica Loose Setting Powder in Banana will become your go-to step before stepping out the door. The lightweight formula absorbs excess oil, helps blur fine lines and hides pores with a soft yellow tint that is ideal for Fair to Dark skin tones with yellow undertones. . It comes with step-by-step instructions so you can skip any “caught in a dust storm” effect and still look fresh as a daisy by the end of the day. Unlike, Ben Nye Banana Powder, the Aesthetica Loose Setting Powder in Banana is Talc and Paraben Free!
Banana Loose Setting Powder Features:
An easy-to-apply loose powder compact to set base makeup and absorb excess oil
Step-by-step instructions make flawless makeup a cinch
Travel-friendly for quick touch-ups with velour puff
Versatile banana tone helps color correct imperfections
Ideal for using with other Aesthetica products for a more refined finish
100% vegan, cruelty free and gluten free!
Talc Free, Paraben Free and Oil Free formula
What can you achieve with the Banana Loose Setting Powder?
Get more mileage out of your makeup applications with setting powder that lasts
Color correct a variety of skin imperfections – from redness to blue under-eye circles
Absorb excess oil
Blur fine lines and hide pores for a smoother finish
Complement the gorgeous effects of contouring
- The Aesthetica Banana Loose Setting Powder helps expertly set freshly applied makeup so it adheres to skin for hours. The universally flattering banana tint tones down any red or pink blotchiness while neutralizing blue under-eye circles.
- Packed with high-quality ingredients, the Banana Loose Setting Powder is vegan, cruelty free and gluten free for peace of mind. Cosmetics with a conscience give modern makeup a beautiful new dimension.
- Simple step-by-step instructions make for fool-proof application. The perfect amount of powder creates makeup that sticks without treading into cakey territory.
- The setting powder comes with a luxurious velour puff for easy travel and major payoff. It can be your constant companion for midday touch-ups and absorbing excess oil on-the-fly.
- All that hard work you put into perfecting your foundation and base makeup is made to last. A dose of setting powder means it stays.